INSPIRED to make an All-Natural deodorant when a dear friend was diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Unlike regular deodorants, IA's Natural Deodorant is free of aluminum, free of propylene glycol, free of paraben, free of beeswax and free of phthalates
- Goes on smooth and non-greasy, non-sticky. Does not stain clothes
- Unlike other natural deodorants, IA Natural Deodorant does not contain baking soda that causes rashes
- IA Natural Deodorant was developed by a Pharmacist and tested by a Certified Nurse Midwife, contains Zinc Ricinoleate, which absorbs odor. It works by trapping and then absorbing the odor molecules that occur from the bacterial decomposition of sweat.
- IA Deodorant is vegan and cruelty-free
- Mom tested and family approved and feel good using on your children
How to use:
For external use only. Do not apply to broken skin. Let your body temperature soften the product and apply 2 to 3 swipes. Apply as needed to clean, dry skin. Reapply after bathing or exercise.
Do not use if you have any known allergies to the listed ingredients or essential oils.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter, Magnesium Hydroxide, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Extract, Maranta
arundinacea (Arrowroot) Powder, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Butter, Tapioca Starch, Zinc Ricinoleate, Bentonite Clay,
Magnesium Stearate & Essential Oils / Natural Fragrance
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you experience a rash that is itchy or painful, discontinue use as this could indicate an allergy.